Please read the terms and conditions below. By becoming a member, you accept these terms and conditions and agree to act in accordance with them. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not register as a member. If you have any concerns about the membership terms and conditions please contact us (email@example.com) before completing your registration.
You become a member by submitting your details to the form on our website. It is the responsibility of individual members to ensure their information is up to date, and to inform BioProNET of any required changes. If you wish to terminate your membership you should contact us and ask for your personal information to be deleted.
In choosing to submit your personal data, you understand and agree that this data will be:
- Used by BioProNET for the purpose of building critical mass of the network.
- Stored locally on a secure server at the University of Kent and/or the University of Manchester and used by the network managers and principle investigators to keep you up to date with relevant network activities and funding opportunities.
- Protected from unauthorised use and kept in a secure manner either electronically or on manual records in accordance with the University of Kent and Manchester University’s data protection policies, which are available at: http://www.kent.ac.uk/infocompliance/dp/about.html http://www.dataprotection.manchester.ac.uk/
- So that you can participate in member-related activities via the website, data will also be stored on external servers; MailChimp (see mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/ for more details).
- Processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR. Further information can be found on the Information Commissioner’s Office website: http://ico.org.uk/
- Uploaded to the secure BBSRC extranet in line with BBSRC Data Protection Policy, which can be found at: http://www.bbsrc.ac.uk/organisation/policies/position/policy/data-protection-policy.aspx
- BBSRC may use the information provided on the BBSRC NIBB Extranet for research related activities, including but not limited to, statistical analysis in relation to evaluation of the network, study of trends and policy and strategy studies. Retained statistical data will be anonymised.
- Collected for the purpose of and enabling research consortia to respond to funding opportunities in the research area of bioprocessing.
We will notify you by email of any changes in our terms and conditions. You will have the option to terminate your membership if you do not agree with future changes to terms and conditions.