The main goal of this position is to deliver reliable robust analytical solutions to our customers, honour commitments and deliver analytical excellence. This role itself participates in a team responsible for liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry product demonstrations, sales calls, expert technical advice and training to sales colleagues, customer visits, application development, scientific events, customer support, customer product focused training and field marketing within the European Sales Support team with focus on UK & Ireland. This role encompasses both the pre-sales process and post-sales support. This role requires a focused expert whom works primarily ‘hands-on’ in a Thermo Fisher Scientific lab or at a customer site.
- Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or similar
- 5+ years relevant liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry knowledge is required
- Knowledge and experience of Chromeleon software is preferable
- Ability to speak the technical language of the customer
- Driving license
- Willingness to travel within the region (UK & Ireland). Occasional EU travel as required
- Strong customer focus skills
- The ability to work on own initiative and to meet deadlines and targets
See here for more information.