The 8th Latin-American Symposium on Animal Cell Technology (SLATCC) is a conference focused on Pharmaceutical Biotechnology that will take place in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, from October 21st to 24th, 2018.
In its 8th edition, the meeting will have plenary talks, oral presentations and poster presentations, as well as an exhibition of vendors and equipment suppliers. The oral language of activities will be Spanish, Portuguese and English, without simultaneous translation. Written materials, including posters and slides, will be prepared in English.
The deadline for submission of abstracts is July 16th, 2018. Oral and poster sessions will focus on the following topics:
– Biopharmaceutical trends
– Genome editing and cell line development
– Upstream process development
– Downstream process development
– Continuous and integrated processes
– Product development and product quality
– Viral and recombinant vaccines
– Cell and nucleic acid therapies
Coference website http://slatcc2018.peq.coppe.ufrj.br/index.html