Role and responsibilities
The successful applicant will responsible for:
• Supporting CLD project campaigns in the laboratory and communicating updates to key stakeholders as required.
• Playing an active role in maintaining a high-performance lab environment, by managing their own time effectively, contributing to the daily upkeep of business-critical equipment and by supporting other team members to achieve shared objectives.
• Supporting next-generation CLD work packages: From conceptual ideas through to experimental delivery and data analysis. Openly sharing findings and pro-actively seeking scientific input and critique.
• Assisting in the authoring of detailed technical reports and process transfer documents required for cell bank transfer to GSK’s GMP facility and as primary information for regulatory facing documents.
• Staying current with the latest regulatory requirements and advances in cell line associated technologies. Implement findings according to business needs.
• Pro-actively working with key stakeholders (e.g. disruptive technologies, upstream process research, GMP-operations) to ensure alignment of processes and practices.
• Contributing to project and matrix teams as appropriate.
• Seeking all opportunities to develop and maintain a strong intellectual property position.
• Maintaining relationships with external professional, trade, and scientific organisations consistent with GSK business needs.
Closing date for applications: 10th July 2018