Suprex Ltd (www.suprex.uk), which specialises in the development of processes using supercritical carbon dioxide, is seeking a Business Development Manager to build new relationships primarily in the natural products sector and to manage the Company’s grant applications. We are looking for a commercially focused scientist with a Masters or PhD in Chemistry or related subject with experience of business development in a science based field. Knowledge of supercritical carbon dioxide theory and uses would be advantageous but can be provided.
For further details contact Andy Beggin email@example.com.
· A commercially focused scientist with a Masters or PhD in chemistry or related subject
· Experience of business development preferably in a science based field
· Experience of writing grant applications (e.g. Innovate UK, Horizon 2020) would be highly advantageous
· Ability to communicate, written and verbal, with both researchers and commercial contacts will be critical
· Must be able to work under own initiative and to demanding deadlines
· Knowledge of supercritical carbon dioxide theory and uses would be advantageous but can be provided